Home > About > News
- 11th January 2018
- The grade 11 French class got a first-hand opportunity to participate in a 4 hour TV news production workshop at Radio Canada. The girls created their own news segments and learned about the diverse techniques used in television journalism.
- 8th January 2018
- Calling all girls in grades 5, 6 & 7 - join us Friday, April 13th for our annual All Girls' Leadership Conference. Early bird registration now open! Keynote speakers: Nalie Agustin, Scott Hammell, Shannon Walsh, Aiesha Robinson, Amalia Liogas, more info....
- 11th December 2017
- Big shout out to Study students who give generously of their time, talent and treasures. The girls most recently raised funds for 60 Million Girls at the Annual Bazaar, prepared holiday baskets for St Gabriel's parish and joined in the annual Toy Tea Charity Drive.
- 21st November 2017
- This year's "Girls of the Galaxy" themed Bazaar was a big hit! All funds raised to be donated to 60 Million Girls! Special thanks to grade 11 bazaar co-chairs, Chelsea and Bianca. Click to see photos!
- 13rd November 2017
- On November 11, The Study Community gathered together to pause and remember those who served - we honour you.
- 7th November 2017
- 31st October 2017
- 26th October 2017
- Thrilled to announce that The Study's Nicaragua project is the recipient of the National Coalition of Girls' Schools Moulton Student Global Citizenship Grant. The grant will help engage girls in leadership, fortify their strategic thinking, and enhance their global mindfulness as they travel to our sister school in Diria again this March.
- 25th October 2017
- On Founder's Day, we celebrated our 102nd birthday! We also honoured The Rev. Prof. Dr. Patricia Kirkpatrick '72, the recipient of this year's Judy Elder Alumna Award Winner. See photos and hear the Founder's Day speech given eloquently by Head Girl Vivian Maas.
- 11th October 2017
- The exceptional education of young girls is at the heart of everything we do. Come experience what The Study has to offer on Wednesday, Oct 11th from 8:30 to 10am OR from 4:30 to 7:30pm. Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction is NOT required (k-11).