Home > About > News
- , January 12th
- The grade 11 French class got a first-hand opportunity to participate in a 4 hour TV news production workshop at Radio Canada. The girls created their own news segments and learned about the diverse techniques used in television journalism.
- , January 10th
- , January 9th
- "Data reveals girls' school graduates have a clear edge over co-educated peers" and "all-girls schools are distinctively preparing their students for success in college and beyond." New research from south of the border, National Coalition of Girls' Schools, share the findings.
- , January 9th
- It is our pleasure to announce the appointment of Isabel Chiang to the volunteer position of Trillium Coordinator.
- , November 28th
- We are proud of The Study's basketball teams. Midget, Bantam and Senior are in full swing! Study Athletes play extraordinarily well and continue to impress us on the court.
- , November 16th
- This year's "Hawaiian Hillside" themed Bazaar was a big hit! All funds raised to be donated to Tyndale St Georges Community Center! Special thanks to grade 11 bazaar co-chairs, Eloise and Eliana. Click to see photos!
- , October 11th
- Come support our extraordinary teams! The Study is proud to welcome all players of the MIS Basketball Tournament on January 11th and 12th, 2019. Click here for schedule.
- , September 24th
- Six enthusiastic students from grade 7 & grade 8 attended the CAIS Leadership Camp at Camp Onodaga in Minden ON, alongside over 140 students from 20+ CAIS schools. Students challenged each other as leaders while building relationships and trust through teamwork!
- , September 5th
- , August 30th
- Exciting Opening Day Assembly as this year's student council "hop on the bus" and make their way to school - for what promises to be a fantastic year ahead! Check out the Video clip here!