Home > About > News
- 24th May 2018
- This year 17 girls challenged themselves to the 3day - 33KM, adventurous journey in Mount Orford Provincial Park, all part of earning their Bronze or Silver Duke of Ed Award. The Duke Edinburgh Award is an internationally recognized program for young people, building their skills to equip them for life and work.
- 18th May 2018
- 10th May 2018
- 23rd April 2018
- This year's Senior School drama production, Mary Poppins: The Musical - simply, utterly magical, bursting with charm. Toe-tapping, roof-raising full house for both performances. Bravo les filles! Click here to view photos!
- 7th April 2018
- The Study, one of the finest all-girls schools in Montreal, where the development of young women as leaders, innovators and life-long learners is at the heart of everything we do. Click here to view the NEW video!
- 7th March 2018
- The Study Boomer robotics team wins big at the March 1st Robotique FIRST Québec LEGO League robotics competition! In the robot game the Boomers beat out the competition by over 80 points! Placing second overall in the tournament against 16 other teams from across Quebec! Next up the provincials March 26th!
- 28th February 2018
- 17 students and four teachers traveled to Nicaragua for the biennial ten-day community service trip to our sister school in Diriá. In addition to teaching English students equipped the school with a new vocational center! Click to see their daily BLOG entries.
- 14th February 2018
- 12th February 2018
- Many successes at the 2018 Science & Math Fair, with 43 science and 28 math projects! Congratulations to all senior school students who participated. Click here to view the names of medal winners and the names of their compelling research projects!
- 31st January 2018
- Four Senior school girls spend 3 days at the National Assembly in Québec, partaking in a variety of parliamentary simulations at the annual Parlement des Jeunes Québec! Hats off to Amel who had the privilege of assuming the role of Prime Minister!