Home > About > News
- 22nd June 2017
- 21st June 2017
- More great women about to pursue their passion for commerce, creative arts, design, education, international relations, languages, law, media, music, health sciences, social sciences and other fields with offers from a number of outstanding post-secondary institutions.
- 12th June 2017
- Enthusiastically looking forward to the 2017-2018 school year are, Head Girl Vivian (ctr), Sub-Head Girl Caroline (l) and Sports Captain Michelle (r). See the winning election speech of the incoming Head Girl, click here...
- 9th June 2017
- 29th May 2017
- Many outstanding athletic achievements were recently honoured at the Annual Athletic Banquet. Our keynote speaker, three-time hockey Olympic gold medalist Kim St. Pierre, joined Head of School Nancy Sweer in presenting the Athlete of the Year Award to Alex Brisebois.
- 25th May 2017
- Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to all of our many 'priceless' volunteers. Your dedication to your daughters and their school resonates in all that you do at The Study year after year. MERCI!!
- 23rd May 2017
- Creative writing en français par excellence! Grade 7 students delighted their parents with their superbly documented fictitious autobiography of a francophone character. Appropriately, the Book Launch event took place in the school's lovely Eve Marshall library.
- 17th May 2017
- Second place overall team standing goes to The Study in both Bantam and Juvi! Many medals won by many girls in the 100m, 400m, 800m and 1500m track events. Also big success in field events, particularly Javelin and Disc Throw. Details here...
- 17th May 2017
- The 50s-themed Concert (k to gr 5) was rockin'! The girls delighted all as they sang and danced their hearts out to 50s favorites like Rock Around the Clock, Lollipop and We Go Together. - Click for photos
- 8th May 2017
- We had a whirlwind of giving last week and our 3rd Annual Give Week was a big success! To all of our wonderful families who demonstrated their commitment to our school, THANK YOU. We can all feel proud to be part of something inclusive and so very worthwhile. Click to view more