Home > About > News
- 11th December 2017
- Big shout out to Study students who give generously of their time, talent and treasures. The girls most recently raised funds for 60 Million Girls at the Annual Bazaar, prepared holiday baskets for St Gabriel's parish and joined in the annual Toy Tea Charity Drive.
- 5th December 2017
- 1st December 2017
- The UNESCO 'Think Pink - Hard Hat Challenge' - grade 6 girls had the unique opportunity to represent the next generation of women actively engaged in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) at ICAO headquarters in Montreal. An awesome learning experience.
- 21st November 2017
- This year's "Girls of the Galaxy" themed Bazaar was a big hit! All funds raised to be donated to 60 Million Girls! Special thanks to grade 11 bazaar co-chairs, Chelsea and Bianca. Click to see photos!
- 15th November 2017
- "A portal to a magical place"... says Art teacher Cynthia Van Frank, as she describes what goes on in The Study's much loved art room. Come take a look...
- 13rd November 2017
- On November 11, The Study Community gathered together to pause and remember those who served - we honour you.
- 7th November 2017
- 31st October 2017
- 26th October 2017
- Thrilled to announce that The Study's Nicaragua project is the recipient of the National Coalition of Girls' Schools Moulton Student Global Citizenship Grant. The grant will help engage girls in leadership, fortify their strategic thinking, and enhance their global mindfulness as they travel to our sister school in Diria again this March.
- 25th October 2017
- On Founder's Day, we celebrated our 102nd birthday! We also honoured The Rev. Prof. Dr. Patricia Kirkpatrick '72, the recipient of this year's Judy Elder Alumna Award Winner. See photos and hear the Founder's Day speech given eloquently by Head Girl Vivian Maas.