Home > About > News
- , March 7th
- The Study Boomer robotics team wins big at the March 1st Robotique FIRST Québec LEGO League robotics competition! In the robot game the Boomers beat out the competition by over 80 points! Placing second overall in the tournament against 16 other teams from across Quebec! Next up the provincials March 26th!
- , February 28th
- 17 students and four teachers traveled to Nicaragua for the biennial ten-day community service trip to our sister school in Diriá. In addition to teaching English students equipped the school with a new vocational center! Click to see their daily BLOG entries.
- , February 14th
- , February 12th
- Many successes at the 2018 Science & Math Fair, with 43 science and 28 math projects! Congratulations to all senior school students who participated. Click here to view the names of medal winners and the names of their compelling research projects!
- , January 31st
- Four Senior school girls spend 3 days at the National Assembly in Québec, partaking in a variety of parliamentary simulations at the annual Parlement des Jeunes Québec! Hats off to Amel who had the privilege of assuming the role of Prime Minister!
- , January 11th
- The grade 11 French class got a first-hand opportunity to participate in a 4 hour TV news production workshop at Radio Canada. The girls created their own news segments and learned about the diverse techniques used in television journalism.
- , December 21st
- What a delight, the sounds of holiday cheer echoing throughout the school. See glimpses from recent magical holiday concerts. All were charmed from beginning to end. BRAVO Study girls!
- , December 11th
- Big shout out to Study students who give generously of their time, talent and treasures. The girls most recently raised funds for 60 Million Girls at the Annual Bazaar, prepared holiday baskets for St Gabriel's parish and joined in the annual Toy Tea Charity Drive.
- , December 5th
- , December 1st
- The UNESCO 'Think Pink - Hard Hat Challenge' - grade 6 girls had the unique opportunity to represent the next generation of women actively engaged in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) at ICAO headquarters in Montreal. An awesome learning experience.