Home > About > News
- , November 2nd
- Prospective kindergarten students and their families are invited to experience the warm and vibrant bilingual environment where the exceptional education of young girls is at the heart of everything we do. TOUR @ 9am PRESENTATION @10am
- , October 23rd
- On Founder's Day, we celebrated our 103rd birthday! We also honoured Jane Yuile '73, the recipient of this year's Judy Elder Alumna Award. See photos and hear the Founder's Day speech given eloquently by Head Girl Delila Farias.
- , October 11th
- Come support our extraordinary teams! The Study is proud to welcome all players of the MIS Basketball Tournament on January 11th and 12th, 2019. Click here for schedule.
- , October 4th
- Our state of art MakerSpace is an inspiring place for our young makers to develop skills in design thinking, while using cutting edge tools. This year we have added an additional room; one that facilitates the building process, the BUILDING ROOM. Click here to learn all about it!
- , September 25th
- The exceptional education of young girls is at the heart of everything we do. Come experience what The Study has to offer on Wed, Oct 3rd from 8:30 to 10am OR from 4:30 to 7pm. Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction is NOT required (k-11).
- , September 24th
- Six enthusiastic students from grade 7 & grade 8 attended the CAIS Leadership Camp at Camp Onodaga in Minden ON, alongside over 140 students from 20+ CAIS schools. Students challenged each other as leaders while building relationships and trust through teamwork!
- , September 12th
- , September 5th
- , September 5th
- A great way to start the year! Grade 11s, 7s, 6s and 5s all went on fun-filled overnight class trips! Study students could be found enjoying the great outdoors at Mont Orford's Jouvence, Camp Kanawana and Chalets Lanaudière in Rawdon.
- , August 30th
- Exciting Opening Day Assembly as this year's student council "hop on the bus" and make their way to school - for what promises to be a fantastic year ahead! Check out the Video clip here!