Home > About > News
- , December 1st
- The UNESCO 'Think Pink - Hard Hat Challenge' - grade 6 girls had the unique opportunity to represent the next generation of women actively engaged in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) at ICAO headquarters in Montreal. An awesome learning experience.
- , November 21st
- This year's "Girls of the Galaxy" themed Bazaar was a big hit! All funds raised to be donated to 60 Million Girls! Special thanks to grade 11 bazaar co-chairs, Chelsea and Bianca. Click to see photos!
- , November 13rd
- On November 11, The Study Community gathered together to pause and remember those who served - we honour you.
- , November 7th
- , October 31st
- , October 26th
- Thrilled to announce that The Study's Nicaragua project is the recipient of the National Coalition of Girls' Schools Moulton Student Global Citizenship Grant. The grant will help engage girls in leadership, fortify their strategic thinking, and enhance their global mindfulness as they travel to our sister school in Diria again this March.
- , October 25th
- On Founder's Day, we celebrated our 102nd birthday! We also honoured The Rev. Prof. Dr. Patricia Kirkpatrick '72, the recipient of this year's Judy Elder Alumna Award Winner. See photos and hear the Founder's Day speech given eloquently by Head Girl Vivian Maas.
- , October 11th
- The exceptional education of young girls is at the heart of everything we do. Come experience what The Study has to offer on Wednesday, Oct 11th from 8:30 to 10am OR from 4:30 to 7:30pm. Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction is NOT required (k-11).
- , October 3rd
- Two grade 3 students had the privilege of being invited to Ottawa to share their science prowess and their robot with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Priya, Catherine and their Technology teacher Ms Jacobsen also shared their robot project on Global Montreal! Click here to see the Global Mtl news clip.
- , September 17th
- Study students are clearly active participants in the creation of solutions -- not merely witnesses -- see the winning result of this approach in this video.