Home > About > News
- , May 10th
- , April 23rd
- This year's Senior School drama production, Mary Poppins: The Musical - simply, utterly magical, bursting with charm. Toe-tapping, roof-raising full house for both performances. Bravo les filles! Click here to view photos!
- , April 17th
- 6th Annual 'All Girls' Leadership Conference' was an outstanding success! "Click: Capture the Moment" brought together over 300 girls in grades 5 to 7 from 14 schools. Thanks to many remarkable and inspirational speakers, all delegates left with a passion for leadership and a feeling of empowerment!
- , April 5th
- Our state of art MakerSpace lab is an inspiring place for our young makers to develop skills in design thinking, while using cutting edge tools. This year our community partnership with Playful Invention sees us working on a joint project with Grade 5 students as they code artwork and print the final project using our new laser printer!
- , March 7th
- The Study Boomer robotics team wins big at the March 1st Robotique FIRST Québec LEGO League robotics competition! In the robot game the Boomers beat out the competition by over 80 points! Placing second overall in the tournament against 16 other teams from across Quebec! Next up the provincials March 26th!
- , February 28th
- 17 students and four teachers traveled to Nicaragua for the biennial ten-day community service trip to our sister school in Diriá. In addition to teaching English students equipped the school with a new vocational center! Click to see their daily BLOG entries.
- , February 14th
- , February 12th
- Many successes at the 2018 Science & Math Fair, with 43 science and 28 math projects! Congratulations to all senior school students who participated. Click here to view the names of medal winners and the names of their compelling research projects!
- , January 31st
- Four Senior school girls spend 3 days at the National Assembly in Québec, partaking in a variety of parliamentary simulations at the annual Parlement des Jeunes Québec! Hats off to Amel who had the privilege of assuming the role of Prime Minister!
- , January 11th
- The grade 11 French class got a first-hand opportunity to participate in a 4 hour TV news production workshop at Radio Canada. The girls created their own news segments and learned about the diverse techniques used in television journalism.