Home > About > News
- , October 31st
- , October 26th
- Thrilled to announce that The Study's Nicaragua project is the recipient of the National Coalition of Girls' Schools Moulton Student Global Citizenship Grant. The grant will help engage girls in leadership, fortify their strategic thinking, and enhance their global mindfulness as they travel to our sister school in Diria again this March.
- , October 25th
- On Founder's Day, we celebrated our 102nd birthday! We also honoured The Rev. Prof. Dr. Patricia Kirkpatrick '72, the recipient of this year's Judy Elder Alumna Award Winner. See photos and hear the Founder's Day speech given eloquently by Head Girl Vivian Maas.
- , October 11th
- The exceptional education of young girls is at the heart of everything we do. Come experience what The Study has to offer on Wednesday, Oct 11th from 8:30 to 10am OR from 4:30 to 7:30pm. Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction is NOT required (k-11).
- , October 3rd
- Two grade 3 students had the privilege of being invited to Ottawa to share their science prowess and their robot with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Priya, Catherine and their Technology teacher Ms Jacobsen also shared their robot project on Global Montreal! Click here to see the Global Mtl news clip.
- , September 17th
- Study students are clearly active participants in the creation of solutions -- not merely witnesses -- see the winning result of this approach in this video.
- , September 15th
- Tournament season is here! Weather is great for practices at Westmount's Murray Hill Park. Students excited to soon be on the road at CAIS tournaments.
- , September 14th
- , September 5th
- , September 5th
- Fall athletics are currently underway! They include; cross-country running, soccer, volleyball, rowing and golf! All try-outs, practices and games are available on the Athletic Calendar.