Home > About > News
- , August 2nd
- Nurturing a life-long love of learning with fluency and accuracy in both English and French are the goals. "My daughters are not learning French and English fortified; they are learning IN French and IN English," said M Monty a father of two Study students.
- , August 2nd
- The Study's Record of Achievements, highlighting the many academic, artistic and athletic achievements realized by our students and alumnae in the 2016-2017 academic year, is now online. Congratulations to all!
- , August 1st
- The Study offers families convenient daily bus service to and from The Study with bus routes from Laval, Ville St Laurent, the West Island and Nuns Island!
- , July 11th
- Students entering grades 4 to 11 are required to read certain books over the summer. Click here to view the summer reading list and school supply list, by grade, for the coming school year. Happy summer reading!
- , June 22nd
- , June 21st
- More great women about to pursue their passion for commerce, creative arts, design, education, international relations, languages, law, media, music, health sciences, social sciences and other fields with offers from a number of outstanding post-secondary institutions.
- , June 12th
- Enthusiastically looking forward to the 2017-2018 school year are, Head Girl Vivian (ctr), Sub-Head Girl Caroline (l) and Sports Captain Michelle (r). See the winning election speech of the incoming Head Girl, click here...
- , June 9th
- , May 29th
- Many outstanding athletic achievements were recently honoured at the Annual Athletic Banquet. Our keynote speaker, three-time hockey Olympic gold medalist Kim St. Pierre, joined Head of School Nancy Sweer in presenting the Athlete of the Year Award to Alex Brisebois.