Celebrating 100 years of great women
The Study, a school founded by Margaret Gascoigne in 1915 in order to teach young women "things that matter," is proud of its rich history and has already recently celebrated its Centennial! The celebrations which spanned throught the 2015-2016 academic year involved the entire Study community. A Centennial Steering Committee was formed in order to organize all key planning efforts.
A look at some of the major events:
Book Launch: September 17, 2015
Homecoming Friday, October 23 - Sunday, October 26
- Founder's Day Assembly to celebrate 100 years of educating women
- Judy Elder Alumna Award presentation to a Study Old Girl
- 100th Birthday Cake reception
- The SOGA Annual General Meeting & School Tours from 5:30 to 7 PM
- SOGA Centennial Dinatoire at 7 PM.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - Montreal's Beaver Hall Group Exhibition: SOGA Group Tours at 10 AM followed by refreshments in a private room.
Gala Centennial Celebration: May 6, 2016