Welcome to our Elementary School
Great women get a strong start at The Study’s Elementary School, where girls:
- learn in an enriched bilingual environment with the goal of proficiency in both English and French through mother-tongue language programs
- engage in collaborative learning activities in a positive, warm and challenging academic environment
- benefit from small class sizes and a focus made on meeting the individual needs of each student through leading-edge pedagogical tools and strategies
- demonstrate and appreciate the values of good citizenship, leadership, and the rewards of giving through community service and charitable initiatives
- thrive and grow through every step of their Elementary School experience, encouraged by caring teachers who nurture a joyful and lifelong love of learning
Our priority is to ensure that each girl’s emotional, physical and social needs are met in an environment where academic excellence is fostered. Our holistic approach includes a community of educators, students and parents whose participation in school life is welcomed through such activities as; serving as Class Parents and volunteering in school events including the Bazaar and Terry Fox Run.
We offer you a warm welcome to The Study’s Elementary School. To learn more, please explore this website, or, better yet, visit us and see how Study girls, from the very youngest, blossom in our warm and nurturing environment.
Director of Elementary School