Keeping you posted
The Study's portal functions as a gateway to information and online activities available to our community; parents, students, faculty and staff. A username and password is required. Your user name is the latest email address that The Study has on file for you, and you select your own password.
Should you have any questions about accessing the online portal please contact The Study's coordinator of communications, Ms. Tamara Ohnona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-935-9352 ext. 227.
Some of the information and the activities within the portal include:
- The Study Bulletin
- Info-pac - weekly
- Report Cards: COBA*
- Learning Management System: HAIKU*
- Live streaming of events at The Study: Eduvision
- Collaborative web-based programs: Google Apps
- The Study Blogosphere: Classroom blogs as well as student blogs
* information individualized by student currently requires an additional user name/password, any related questions, the IT department, at local 262, can provide assistance.